HELPFUL HINT--

TO MAKE THE FONT OF THIS BLOG APPEAR LARGER, HOLD DOWN THE CTRL BUTTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD WHILE ROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Goin' Retro (In Photo, anyway)





If you go to http://www.faceinhole.com/ you will find hundreds of pictures, and easy instructions of how to take a picture off the computer of yourself and fit it into the hole in the face of the picture you choose. I did a lot of brides and retro characters, etc. I have a color version of this, but the skin coloring of our faces are so different than the necks of the original picture, that the black and white looked a lot more authentic. It didn't hurt that my hubby has darker skin like Ricky. lol. GO HAVE FUN! Be a mermaid or a cowboy or a superhero or a covergirl or a pinup or hundreds more!

Blessings,

2 comments:

Lidian said...

This looks like fun! I like the I Love Lucy picture - one of my favorite shows!

Bluebirdy said...

is one of my favorites too! So nice to have new people see my blog! Thanks for commenting!

 

Made by Lena