HELPFUL HINT--

TO MAKE THE FONT OF THIS BLOG APPEAR LARGER, HOLD DOWN THE CTRL BUTTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD WHILE ROLLING THE SCROLL BUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

BLOGGER QUESTION-Help if you can please

Hi. I have looked through the help section of blogspot/blogger.com and can't find anything about this. You know how some pictures are animated and have the ending of .gif, like I have an angel picture of an angel pouring blessings from the sky, and the title is angel.gif . When I insert the picture into my blog, no animations show up. Why, and is there any way to make it so the animation DOES show up? Thanks

1 comment:

dmarks said...

Upload your image to some place like imageshack.us, and then try to include it using HTML editing.

However, I am not sure it will work. My uncertainty is if blogger would block it or not.

 

Made by Lena